Ok this is a new lunchtime favorite of mine using left over cooked chicken, if you dont have left over chicken I have marinated the chicken in pesto and baked then added to the recipe.
- 3 x Chicken Breast Cooked (approx 600g)
- 50g Total 0% Greek Yoghurt
- 40 gram, Wild Fennel Tomato Pesto
- 100g, Fine GreenTrimmed Beans (Green Beans)
- 100 g, Cherry Tomato
- 100 g, Wholemeal Penne Pasta
- Half Grated Carrot
- Place pan of water on hob to boil, once boiled add the pasta in, 5 mins before the pasta is cooked add the green beans in to cook.
- Drain and leave to cool
- In a seperate boil mix the greek yoghurt & pesto
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half and grate the carrot.
- Add the vegetables to the greek yoghurt and pesto mix, stir well.
- Add the pasta, green beans and cooked chicken
- Stir thoroughly and serve.
Total Meal: Serves 3.0 l Calories 356 l Protein 51 g l Total Fat 4 g l Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 3g)