- 100g Porridge Oats
- 60g Natural Peanut Butter (this recipe uses Meridian Crunchy Peanut Butter but have also used with Buff Butters to)
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- Optional Extras: Dried Blueberries, Cranberries, Raisins, Crushed Almonds any other Nuts or Seeds you like. This recipe uses 35g of dried cranberries and blueberries.
- Add all the ingredients (porridge, peanut butter, maple syrup) into a bowl and mix. I find it easier to mix with my hands as you can create nice clusters of peanut butter and the porridge oats.
- Line a Baking Tray with Baking Paper and preheat the oven at 200 degrees C6
- Pour the mixture into baking tray and bake for 15mins
- Add the Optional additional extras store in an glass airtight container
Serves 8 x 25g I Per Serving Calories 120 I Protein 4g I Total Fat 5g (Saturated 1g) I Total Carbohydrates 15g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 7g)