• 1kg Chicken Breast (This recipe uses 200g Premium Chicken Breast Muscle Food)
• 1kg very ripe tomatoes
• 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
• 1tbsp olive oil
• 1 large onion, chopped
• 1 carrot, finely chopped
• sprig of thyme and 2 fresh bay leaves
• 2 garlic cloves, chopped
• 600ml vegetable stock
• 2 tbsp total greek yoghurt
1. Score the bottom of the tomatoes and place in a bowl of boiling water, transfer these to a cold bowl of water. Peel the skin off and half the tomatoes, place with the cut side facing up on lined baking tray.
2. Drizzle with the Salt, Pepper, Half Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar and roast for 1hr @ 170C/150C fan/gas 3 – 4.
3. Heat the rest of the oil in a pan, add the onions and carrot. Cook for 10 mins. Until soft. Add the garlic and the herbs.
4. Add the tomatoes with any pan juice and the stock. Boil & then simmer for 10 mins.
5. Blend the tomato mixture to your consistency. Add two tablespoons of low fat Total Greek yoghurt to the mixture. So the mixture does not curdle when you add the hot and cold, take some of the tomato mixture and add the yoghurt to it spoon by spoon stirring. Then add this mixture in with the rest of it. This prevents curdling as it’s bring the temperatures up consistently.
6. Move back to the heat and then add the chicken pieces simmer until chicken is cooked. Garnish with cracked black pepper.
Serves 4 I Per Serving Calories 343 I Protein 59g I Total Fat 7g (Saturated 2g) I Total Carbohydrates 15g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 8g)