- 300g Liquid Egg Whites
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 Diced Onion
- Spinach Leaves
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Dash of Milk
- Measure liquid egg white, add milk and any seasoning I like mine with some spice so add pink rock salt, black peppercorns, dash of tabasco and mixed herbs. Whisk all together.
- Chop ingredients ( you can use any ingredients you like try – try left over turkey pieces or chicken to add more of a protein punch)
- Grease a muffin tin with some melted coconut oil.
- Pour the egg mix half way up then add your tomatoes, onions and spinach.
- Cook on 180 Degrees for 8 – 12 mins.
- These can be stored in the fridge and eaten cold so a great food prep item!
Serves 4 I Calories 104 I Protein 9g I Total Fat 6g I Carbohydrates 2g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g)