Ok so anyone that eats eggs as much as I do will know that they joy of eggs is no more when you eat them everyday for the protein hit. This is a nice weekend breakfast recipe and you can simply bung it in the oven whilst you do a few other things 20mins later and breakfast is served.
- Fry off the mushrooms in a pan
- Add the beans, Tabasco and seasoning (you can flavor this as you wish for your taste buds – and add onions & more herbs – so adapt as you feel free)
- Transfer the beans & mushrooms to an oven proof dish
- Crack the whole egg and egg whites into a mug
- Make a well in the middle of the beans and pour the eggs in
- Bake for 20/30 mins (depending on how you like the yolk) at 200 Degrees C/Gas Mark 6
Serves 1.0 l Calories 344 l Protein 30 g l Total Fat 8 g l Carbohydrate 29 g (Dietary Fiber 8 g, Sugars 11 g)