Twist on a traditional tabbouleh by using quinoa – great meal prep dish. I usually make enough for 2/3 lunches on a Sunday and then team with some chicken breast for a lovely lunch.
- 150g Uncooked Quinoa (I also cheat on busy weekends and use Ready made quinoa)
- Bunch of Parsley
- Handful of Fresh Mint
- Half a Red Onion (Tip – reduce the bite of red onion plunge into boiling water)
- 15 x Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/4 Cucumber
- Cook the quinoa as per the instruction on the pack.
- Fluff up using a fork and allow to cool.
- Chop the Parsley, Mint, Cucumber, Red Onion, Cherry Tomatoes and Cucumber
- Mix the Dressing: Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Cracked Black Pepper and Sea Salt
- Combine quinoa with chopped herbs, salad items and dressing.
Serves 3.0 l Calories 135 l Protein 4 g l Total Fat 6 g l Carbohydrate 18 g (Dietary Fiber 3 g, Sugars 5 g)