Love a good Fritatta – its a good mid week meal option. Here is one of my fav recipes.
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 3 x Medium Egg Whites
- 150g Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 10g Grated Parmesan
- 1 x Crushed Garlic Clove
- Red Chilli Flakes, Sea Slat and Black Pepper
- 1 x Roasted Red Pepper
- 50g Fresh Spinach
- Roast the red pepper without Oil and tear into strips. TIP: I usually grill the red pepper on high until charred and the cover with cling film for 5 minutes, this makes it easier to peel off the skin.
- Sauteed or steam the spinach.
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5
- Add Eggs, Egg Whites, Cottage Cheese, Half the Parmesan, Garlic and seasoning – whisk thoroughly.
- Line a oven proof dish with grease proof paper and tip the spinach into the bottom.
- Pour in egg mixture and then add red peppers ontop.
- Bake for 20mins – add the remaining Parmesan at the end for 2/3mins to crisp up on top.
Serves 2.0 l Calories 223 l Protein 25 g l Total Fat 9 g l Carbohydrate 8 g (Dietary Fiber 2 g, Sugars 7 g)