- 400g Chicken Breast (used Muscle Food)
- Zest & Juice 1 Lime
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Medium Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 25g Dessicated Coconut
- 10g Coconut Oil
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Cut chicken into strips & Place in a bowl.
- Add Lime Juice, Zest, Spices & Seasoning – Mix thoroughly.
- Pour dessicated cocounut onto a plate then roll each strip of chicken through so coated (If you like alot of coconut feel free to add more).
- Place the strips on rack sitting on a roasting tin
- Melt the coconut oil and brush each strip evenly
- Cook for 20/25mins
Great item to use for lunch leftovers the next day.
Serves 2.0 l Calories 321 l Protein 45 g l Total Fat 14 g l Carbohydrate 5 g (Dietary Fiber 2 g, Sugars1 g)
Recipe is from: http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/826643/coconutcrusted-lime-chicken