I tend to do alot of one pots – so going to try and include more meal style options on here too. Not the most “low fat” friendly so save it for a weekend cheat meal.
170g Great British Hache Steak use Muscle Food
- Bunch Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 2 x Garlic Glove
- Half Juice of Lemon
- 1.5 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Dried Chilli Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Oregano, Ground
- Sea Salt
- 600g Potatoes of Choice (i used new because I had them to use up)
- 1 Tbps Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp Paprika
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Chop the potatoes so they are even wedges, place in a pan of water and bring to the boil. Boil for a few mintues. Drain and set aside
- Add 1 tbp of olive oil to a non stick roasting tin/or tin lined with parchment. Pop this into the oven for a few minutes to heat the oil
- Add the potatoes to a bowl, pour in the heated oil, add the paprika and salt. Toss coating evenly.
- Pour the potatoes back into the roasting tin and roast in the oven for 40minutes
- For the chimmichuri sauce – add the parlsey, 2 garlic gloves, juice of half a lemon, 1 tbsp olive oil 1tsp dried chilli flakes, 1tbsp oregano and blitx in a hand blender to the consistency that you like. Set aside
- Rub the steaks with half a tbsp of olive oil and some salt and pepper
- Preheat a griddle pan and cook the steak to your liking.
- Pour over the chimmichuri sauce and serve
Steak & Sauce: Serves 2.0 l Calories 320 l Protein 39 g l Total Fat 15 g l Carbohydrate 16 g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 1g)
Wedges: Serves 2.0 l Calories 282 l Protein 5 g l Total Fat 8 g l Carbohydrate 48 g (Dietary Fiber 8g, Sugars 4g)
Total Meal: Serves 4.0 l Calories 602 l Protein 44 g l Total Fat 23 g l Carbohydrate 64g (Dietary Fiber 12g, Sugars 5g)