So this is a real simple but extremely tasty dessert – the balsamic and maple syrup combination is very reminiscent of coffee to me!
- 150g Strawberries
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- Handful of Mint Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Agave Nectar
- 300G 0% Fat Total Greek Yoghurt
- Mix the yoghurt and agave nectar in one bowl.
- In another bowl chop the strawberries, add mint leaves, maple syrup and balsalmic and mix so all the strawberries are coated.
- This was a quick mid week dessert but I would usually have layered this up in a nice tall dessert glass. However for now I just threw it all into one bowl.
Serves 2.0 l Calories 226 l Protein 14 g l Total Fat 0 g l Carbohydrate 26 g (Dietary Fiber 1 g, Sugars 23 g)