Trying to add to the pancake portfolio, with the quinoa flour sat in the cupboard thought it was time to experiment!
- 100g Quinoa Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 x Egg Medium
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Ripe Bannana
- 200g Greek Yoghurt
- Skimmed Milk
- In a large bowl add the dry ingredients (100g Quinoa Flour , 1 Tsp Baking Powder, 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda)
- In another bowl mix together the we ingrediants (mash 1 bannana, 1 x Egg Medium , 1 Tbsp Honey, 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract, 1 Ripe Bannana, 200g 0% Greek Yoghurt)
Add the wet to the dry and mix
- If it looks too thick add some skimmed milk
- Coat a non stick pan with butter, oil or light spray (I used coconut oil)
- Drop batter on to the pan and cook until bubbles appear on top then flop and cook the otherside.
- Serve with toppings of choice; picture I have piled up two pancakes with some Prutella and then topped with a Barry & Mango reduction.
Serves 8.0 l Calories 98 l Protein 5 g l Total Fat 2 g l Carbohydrate 16 g (Dietary Fiber 0 g, Sugars 5 g)
Please note Marco’s do not contain cooking oil or topping. So add as necessary.